Sebert Landscape is Hiring!!
Sebert Landscape performs landscape construction projects, landscaping services, and more for commercial properties such as retail, industrial and health care facilities, schools and cities.
SEBERT IS A LEADER IN THE COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE, SNOW PLOWING, AND LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY.
Account Manager | Client Representative
Main point of contact for our Landscape and Snow Removal Clients. In this role you would be responsible for developing and fostering relationships, ensuring we are providing the Sebert Standard of Quality work.
Daily Tasks: - to include but not limited too
• Responsible for the execution of Sebert Quality of work whether it be landscape Maintenance, landscape enhancement or snow removal services.
• Manage and retain client relationships. Create networking opportunities with the goal of building long-term business relationships.
• Develop and seek opportunities for site enhancement sales
• Work with Production supervisors and field staff to communicate Client concerns, site notes or requests in a timely manner
• Communicate and build rapport with Branch Manager, Team Members and Field Supervisors
• Understand clients’ needs and take actions to ensure that needs are met and client is satisfied
• Meet Key Performance metrics – specific to Enhancement Sales, Client Retention and new business.
Strong Horticulture knowledge | 2-4 years
Client Management experience required
Must have a valid local driver’s license and a clean driving record
Office Location: 8300 88th Ave., Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Send your resume to Sandra@sebert.com