Landscape Construction Foreman Job Description
Terra Firma Landscape is looking to hire a responsible and enthusiastic individual to join our fast-growing team. We work on a wide range of residential projects, with a focus on hardscapes. Check out images of our work at our website www.terrafirmawi.com.
As a foreman, you will be working with and supervising 2 crew members. Each foreman is assigned a dump truck, cube van tool truck, and skid steer. Each foreman is assigned a job, and will work that job from start to finish!
Landscape Construction Foreman Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and execution of landscape construction projects; including the day to day operations of the crew, planning and handling of equipment and materials, and proper communication with supervisors through paperwork & regular conversation.
-Maintain quality, safety, and efficiency standards throughout all aspects of the job, both on and off site.
- Safe operation of a variety of landscape tools and equipment, including: skid steers, mini excavators, measurement tools, chain and concrete saws, hand tools, small engine equipment, etc.
- Safe Operation of trucks with a variety of different load options.
- Reading and proper interpretation of blueprints, structural designs, and written or verbal specifications.
- Regular maintenance of equipment, trucks, and trailers including the cleanliness and organization of all equipment, vehicles, sites, and company shop/property.
- Ensure crew members are prepared for the day's work with correct uniforms and proper PPE.
-Valid driver’s license
$20-$28 to start.
Benefits include paid training, paid vacation, holidays, Simple IRA retirement savings and matching, and a great group of co-workers! We are a family owned business, that offers landscape construction (via Terra Firma Landscape), landscape maintenance (via Best Choice Landscape), and snow removal. We have a lot of work – come and help us get it done!
Terra Firma Landscape – Heather Schuster, Chief Recruiting Officer
S66W14427 Janesville Rd
Muskego, WI 53150