Commitment! Opportunity! Happiness!
LAMMSCAPES! would like to offer YOU a position that shouldn’t be passed up. With a history of 62 years in the Landscape business, we provide a solid foundation for you to build a career in our industry.
• Do you show up on time, ready to work safely with a high level of productivity, and enjoy the result of your
• Do you appreciate and respect great tools and equipment?
• Do you want to be part of a team that leaves a legacy of great landscapes and has fun while doing it?
• Do you want to be well compensated with wages and benefits in an environment that values teamwork?
• Do you value the opportunity to learn and teach others?
If you are willing to work physically in all elements of Wisconsin weather, with integrity, accountability, and a passion for creating beautiful landscapes, we are waiting for you!
Landscape season is full time work, with overtime as necessary. Winter season is reduced hours dependent on weather.
• Competitive Wages
• Health, Dental & Vision
• Vacation Pay after 6 months
• Holiday Pay
• Simple IRA with Company Match
• Company communication devices
• Continued training & opportunities to advance in a growing company
Current opportunities include:
LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION FOREMEN & LEADERS
• Knowledge of proper construction practices when installing hardscape elements
• Knowledge of proper grading techniques to ensure correct drainage
• Knowledge of plant material, handling, & installation techniques
• Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
• Able to safely and efficiently operate all related vehicles, equipment, and tools
• Able to perform basic calculations as related to material estimating, grading, and project layout
• Able to read and understand plans, and use them to carry out a project
• Able to communicate with landscape designers and production manager to coordinate daily work
• Supervising of 1-2 people
• Perform snow removal duties and supervision
LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIANS
• Willing to learn and be able to perform proper landscape construction practices including plant material, grading and construction techniques
• Able to lift items up to 50 pounds occasionally
• Able to take direction and follow instructions
• Perform snow removal duties